The doors are set to open to the public for the first time at 7am on Saturday, June 4, and we can’t wait to celebrate!
We are especially excited to start our members’ health and wellness journey and have put together the following information to create the best experience for members from Day 1.
- Facility opening hours are now available.
- Membership wristbands are now available for collection from our friendly team at Reception. Your personalised wristband is linked to your membership profile and gives you access to the Bay Pavilions each time you visit.
- Members Entry beat the queue and enter via our Member’s Entry, located to the left of the main entrance doors. Simply tap your membership wristband on the touchpad located on the wall left to the door for access.
- Group fitness tickets are needed to gain entry to all classes. Please arrive at least five minutes before the scheduled class time to collect your ticket from our Reception team to avoid missing out.
- Check out our Group Fitness Timetable . With an exciting range of classes including aqua, spin, Les Mills and virtual, there is something to suit everyone and all fitness levels.
- Lockers are now available for all members to safely store your belongings while you enjoy the Pavilions. Using our locker system is easy – Simply tap your membership wristband on the touch pad located on the locker door to lock or reopen it.
- Platinum Member’s Packs are also available from Reception. These include your exclusive pre-sale member merchandise.
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance for your safety, an emergency phone is located on the gym foyer desk to the right of the stretching area mats. Should you or another patron need immediate/emergency assistance please hit this button. (Please note, duress buttons are not located in the change rooms. For your safety, we encourage you to limit use of these areas outside of staffed hours and to carry your mobile phone at all times) A duress button located on the wall to the left of the stretching area mats will be installed shortly.
The fun is still loading in some areas …
We ask that you please follow all signage and staff instructions when moving around the centre, including the following:
Exciting TV channels are coming to our gym cardio equipment. Until they are activated you can still enjoy all of your favourites by linking your Netflix account to our screens. Please see our friendly gym team for assistance setting up this feature.
The reception area and program room is enjoying a little extra sunshine at the moment. Our new blinds are set to be installed soon after our opening.
For daring thrill seekers, our indoor water slides will be in full action from Day 1, with our outdoor slides preparing to open mid-June.
For our Health Club Members …
Download the Halo Fitness App and create your account to gain exclusive access to a range of fitness tools designed to help support you on your journey. With tailored programs, access to our talented trainers, plus loads more, this one stop shop is your ultimate guide to achieving your goals. To download the app, CLICK HERE.