Programs to suit all skill levels. You’ll be swimming in no time!
Bay Pavilions has partnered with Royal Life Saving to provide the community with the Swim and Survive program.
This program has been updated to align with the recently released National Swimming and Water Safety framework. Swim and Survive is a comprehensive swimming and water safety initiative that seeks to increase swimming and water safety skills of all Australian children to prevent drowning and increase participation in safe aquatic activity.
Learn to swim, swimming lessons and infant aquatics are all terms commonly used across the aquatic industry for swimming skills programs. Swim and Survive is all of these, but most importantly it ensures essential components of personal survival and water safety are provided, in addition to a process of developing strong and effective swimming techniques.
Bay Pavilions offers a variety of class levels to suit your swimming needs. Our swim program’s structure ensures a balanced, comprehensive instructional approach to your child’s aquatic education.
|Lesson type||Price (incl. GST)|
|Swimming Lesson per class||$18.00|
|School Swimming Lesson per class||$7.30|
If you have questions about our Swim and Survive programs, don’t hesitate to get in touch. A team member would love to help get you or your kids swimming in no time!
1. Children should not be allowed entry unless under active supervision of a parent or carer 16 years of age or older.
2. Children aged 0-5 years and non-swimmers – parents/carers must be in the water and stay within arms’ reach of their
child(ren) at all times.
3. Children aged 6-10 years – parents/carers must be close, maintain constant visual contact and be prepared to enter the water at any time.
4. Children aged 11-14 years – parents/carers are to maintain visual contact.
5. Parents/carers should give the child(ren) in their care all of their attention, stay close to them and Keep Watch continuously.
You are welcome to change times or instructors at any point throughout a session. We understand that schedules change, and sometimes rearranging lessons is part of that. Please be mindful that changing times or instructors is dependent on yours or an instructor’s availability or class vacancies.
Our instructors have a very brief window between your class and their next, so it is best to find the swim school captain.
This ensures that you receive the time required to discuss any questions you might have. Asking our instructors directly may eat into your or another child’s valuable lesson time.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org